- This file is loaded first. Place any macros you want to access from all files
- here. Note that the Makefile runs with -P, so all builtins have an m4 prefix.
- First and foremost, change the quote character to doubled brackets, which are
- unlikely to conflict with any syntactic element in HTML itself. Note that the
- string end quote would conflict with CDATA for XHTML, so this should be
- avoided. HTML5 generally has no need for CDATA sections.
- m4_changequote(`[[', `]]')
- ht_include([[filename]]) - include a filename relative to the Makefile root.
- (This is a thin wrapper around m4_include which can be redirected or
- m4_define([[ht_include]], [[m4_include($@)]])